DR. VINCENT TROIA
Dr. Vincent Troia is a Board Certified Optometrist who offers general eye care examinations, comprehensive eye examinations, including the diagnosis, treatment, and management of diseases and disorders of the eye.
Dr. Troia is an independent primary health care provider who can examine, diagnose, treat, and manage diseases and disorders of the visual system, the eye, and associated structures, as well as diagnose related systemic conditions.
Dr. Troia examines the internal and external structures of the eyes to diagnose eye diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, and retinal disorders systemic diseases, including hypertension and diabetes and vision conditions such as near-sightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and presbyopia.
Dr. Troia also performs tests to determine the patient's ability to focus and coordinate the eyes, and to judge depth and see colors accurately.
Dr. Troia prescribes eyeglasses and contact lenses, low vision aids, vision therapy, and medications to treat eye diseases, as well as perform certain surgical procedures.
As primary eye care providers, Dr. Troia is an integral part of the health care team and an entry point into the health care system. Dr. Troia is skilled in the co-management of care that affects the health of the eye and the vision of their patients.
Dr. Troia refers patients to other health care providers for a variety of general health conditions that are frequently found during the primary eye examination. Co-management of eye care is provided and referrals to appropriate eye specialists are made if warranted.
TROIA EYE & LASER PC
TROIA EYE & LASER PC
Artistry Eyewear is an optical that is committed to excellence by providing outstanding patient service and quality products. Our highly trained staff has extensive experience filling difficult and unusual prescriptions.
Artistry Eyewear has been providing personalized services to everyone in need of dependable eye care. We're known for our thorough aftercare and attentive pediatric vision services, ensuring your infant or child receives the best in quality eye care.
Artistry Eyewear also accepts patients with eyeglass prescriptions from doctors outside of Troia Eye & Laser PC.
Pricing is extremely competitive, and we offer many pricing options depending on the needs and desires of the patient.
- Designer Frames
- Pediatric Frames
- Optical Lab
- Timely Repairs
- Free Adjustments
- Complimentary Cleanings
Facilities and Equipment
TROIA EYE & LASER PC
Our ultra-modern Monaca office is equipped with the latest instruments for both diagnoses, treatment and patient education of all eye problems.
- GDxVcc Laser Diagnostic Technologies - The GDxVcc Nerve Fiber Analyzer is one of the latest high-tech diagnostic tools in the defense against glaucoma.
Automated Visual Field Analysis
- Octopus 311 Visual Field - Visual Field Testing monitors peripheral vision. Visual fields are obtained to monitor visual changes that may be caused by specific eye diseases, such as glaucoma, as well as the neurological function of the retina, optic nerve and brain.
Age Related Macular Degeneration Testing
- Forsee PHP - Perferential Hyperacuity Perimetry is the new standard for monitoring age related macular degeneration (AMD)and the early detection of choroidal neovascularization or wet age related macular degeneration. With the new treatment options available today, it is essential to detect AMD progression as soon as possible. Eary detection results in early intervention that in turn, results in better patient visual outcomes.
- Keratron Scout - Corneal topography precisely provides a mapping of the shape of your cornea. This is required for certain eye conditions or diseases, prior to refractive surgery, or for specialty or custom contact lenses like "WAVE".
- Nidek NM-100- Retinal photography is essential in managing glaucoma, nevi and many other retinal disorders.
- Sonogage Cornea Gage Plus - A pachometer is an instrument that measures the thickness of your cornea and helps the doctor better understand your intraocular ocular pressure readings for glaucoma management.
- Topcon RM-A7000 - An autorefractor or automated refractor is a computer-controlled machine used during an eye examination to provide an objective measurement of a person's refractive error and prescription for glasses or contact lenses. No feedback is required from the patient during this process. Automated refraction is particularly useful when dealing with non-communicative people such as young children or those with disabilities.
Orthoptic, Oculomotor & Perceptual Assessments
- HTS & PTS Computer Analysis and Treatment - HTS & PTS are revolutionary in the treatment of eye-movement disorders, visual impairment, oculomotor and perceptual deficiencies. It's a computerized program that helps eliminate the symptoms of eyestrain. This is the most common visual complaint of children, students and office workers today.
- Ocutouch Computer Software Education System - Ocutouch is a powerful, professional and effective method of enhancing patient understanding of their ocular and vision problems.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and financing options.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, Advantra/Health America, Advantra/Health Assurance, Aetna, Aetna HMO, Americhoice of PA, CIGNA, CIGNA - PPA, CIGNA - PPO, CIGNA Health Plan - HMO, Davis Vision, Cole Vision, EyeMed Vision Care, First Health, Gateway Health Plan, Humana Encounters, Health Partners PA, Humana Care Plan, InterGroup Services, Med Ben, National Vision Administrators - NVA, Opticare, PA BCBS - Blue Shield PA Highmark, PA BCBS - Capital Blue Cross - HealthOne, PA BCBS - First Priority, PA BCBS - Gateway, PA BCBS - Highmark Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Pennsylvania, PA BCBS - Keystone Health Plan Central, PA BCBS - Keystone Health Plan East, PA BCBS - Keystone Health Plan West, PA Blue Shield Personal Choice Medical, PA Blue Shield Personal Choice Vision, PA Medicaid - EDS, PA Medicare - Highmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Spectera, TRICARE North Region, TRICARE South Region, TRICARE West Region, Three Rivers Health Plans Inc. Medical, UPMC Health Plan, US Medicare - AdminaStar Federal, US Medicare - CIGNA, US Medicare - Palmetto, US Medicare - Palmetto Government Benefits Administrators (RailRoad Medicare), US Medicare - United Healthcare/Health Now, UnitedHealthCare, Unison, Vision Benefits of America, Vision Service Plan, Vision Service Plan and Florida. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, Italian, and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.